|Start a mailing list||Subscribe to a mailing list|
- Sign in with your Gmail account
- Grant access to your Gmail Contacts
- Create subscribable Gmail Contact Group
- Tell people about your mailing list
- Search for the mailing list
- Enter your (subscriber) email address
- Click 'Subscribe' - confirmation email will be sent
- Click confirmation link in email
* new * Add a subscription box to your own website - customizable with your own style sheet to match your website.
It will be something like our newsletter subscription box on the right.
Your users will not be redirected off your website.
They'll just be sent a confirmation email where they'll have to click a link to complete the (un)subscription.
Try subscribing to our newsletter. Then sign in and create a mailing list to get the HTML code to paste into your website.
- Q: Can people use ANY email address to subscribe to my mailing lists?
- A: YES, subscribers can use any email address. Only the mailing list owner needs a Gmail account to create mailing lists
- Q: How do I send emails to my subscribers?
- A: Just use Gmail as you normally do and enter the mailing list (Gmail contact group) name in the "To", "Cc" or "Bcc" field
- Q: Can I use this with my Google Apps Gmail?
- A: YES. First, login to your Google Apps Gmail account (e.g. http://mail.yourdomain.com). Then login to GMailingList.com with your Google account (not your Google Apps Gmail account). And now, if you've done step 1, you should see the option to choose which account you want to grant access to when you go to "Grant Access to Gmail Contacts". Basically, you're logging in to GMailingList.com with a Google account and granting access to a Google Apps account.